vineri, 6 ianuarie 2012

I still have not received my package with deniplant

Hello Gheorghe,

I still have not received my package with deniplant . I do not know how long it should take for it to get to me.
I logged into the URL you gave me and I have difficulties understandind how to track my package.
Can You help me please? I would really apprecite that.

Thank you for my birthday wishes. You are so kind.
Have a great day. :) :) :) :)

Sincerely,

Hello
if the packet trace to this address:
http://www.posta-romana.ro/track_trace
see that he went from romania on 21/12/11
Report summary:
Number sent RN958248881RO
Name service letter ext
Post Office mail forwarding subunit Pipera (Volunteers)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA destination country.
Date of dispatch of 19/12/2011
Current status of Romania Sent


if you follow the package in the mail from America to this address
http://www.track-trace.com/post
select USA (USPS)
will tell you that the aunjs in America and will notify you to pick it up
rack-trace
Post / EMS tracking for: RN958248881RO
Origin: Romania
Label Your Number
Service
Status of Your Item
Date & Time
location
Features
RN958248881RO
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Registered Mail ™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the post is Preparing to Originating dispatch this mail piece.

------------
I will follow you instructions.

Thank You

------------

Hi,

I just received my tea today 09.12.12. I am so excited.

Thank you very much and have a great day-:)


Frances.-

-----
Hi,

After reading the prospectus if you have questions call me

Gheorghe Giurgiu

------


OK. I will do that.

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic