sâmbătă, 13 ianuarie 2007

Pam D. USA

Greetings,
 Thank you for answering my questions.
The friend that gave it to me is Cindy Watson, but she got it from a
 Romanian friend of hers in California.

 I am interested in trying it but am concerned that I only have 30 days
 worth of treatment, can I get more from you and how much would it cost?
 I fear that it would be too much.
 
 My friend did give me directions but they were unclear, especially that
 part about the lemon.

 Thank you again for answering my questions,

 Pam D.
********************************************************************

Pam,

i think i know how the tea Deniplant got to you because i have some patients in america that use the tea with great results.

if you want to buy this tea there is no problem, we can send it to you by post, by plane, at first you have to send the money with western union or money gram or in a bank account i will give to you and when i receive the money i send you the plants.

the treatment for a month now cost both in Romania and America 150 lei ( 57 $ usd) and the post taxes for a pack below 1 kg is 40 $usd. ( http://www.psoriazis-deniplant.ro/preturi_e.html )

i'm waiting for you to tell what you have decided.

sicerely,

Gheorghe Giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic