joi, 25 ianuarie 2007

MIMOZA M.

 Dear Mr/Mrs,
>
> I'm from Macedonia and
> I have psoriazis too....for 10 years...
> I really wanna to cure it...SO MUCH...
> I'm start thinking it's gonna drive me crazy....
>
> I'm interested in your offer..
> How can I get it...How much does it cost?Can You garantee?........or
> return
> my money back?...For which tipes of psoriazis is your cure?
>
> I'll wait for Your answer desparately...
> Beg U...
>
> sincerely
> Mimoza M.
***********

Dear Mimoza M.

the treatment for a month consists in 30 doses, cost 150lei (40Euro)at
that we add the post taxes that are 30 Euros.
if you want the tea you can send us the money through one of the sistems:
Western Union or Money Gram and when we receive the money we send the
plants.
we don't guarantee anything because i can't now how or if your organism
will respond to the tea. there have been patients that healed in 4-5
months of treatment but there are also patients in treatment for 2 years
and there have also been patients whose bodies didn't react to the
treatement.
generally you can see from the first 2 months of treatement if you
organism reacts or not to the treatement.
let me ask you whether during all the ten years you have tried different
treatements, after you saw they didn't have any actions did you receive
your money back?
i'm looking forward to your decision,
giurgiu gheorghe

http://www.deniplant.ro

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic