vineri, 4 ianuarie 2013

I have Psoriatic Arthritis.

Hello Dr Giurgiu I heard about Deniplant when I was in Sovata. Please can you let me know if it can help my Psoriasis. I have Psoriatic Arthritis. I live in London UK and will like to buy some Deniplant. Look forward to hearing from you. Mr B...... D........ London UK ............................................................................................................................... Hello Plants for 30 days cost 35 euros +15 euros postage My address for Western Union: GHEORGHE GIURGIU city VOLUNTARI ROMANIA Phone 0744827881 After you send money you write in an email Who sent the money? (Full name) The amount sent Code of raising money (COD WESTERN UNION) Your plants which send Problems in UK I was in that package arrived later than other EU countries Sincerely Gheorghe Giurgiu .............................................................................................................................. Hello Dr Giurgiu >> >> Thank you for reply. >> You will need to mail to my house directly in UK. How much money for the >> plant? Royal Mail is normally very good. What problem you had with them? >> Is that all of your address for Western. Union, Only your name and Romania?. >> >> Write soon >> >> B.... D....... >> >>............................................................................................................................. >>> Hello >>> Were patients with this diagnosis who have solved the problem with >>> psoriasis. >>> They also had improvements for arthritis. >>> If you have someone in romania can take your tea and bring it to you, >>> If not, send us money via western union and we will send postal plants. >>> It would be a problem in the UK royal mail, because I sent the package >>> arrived there later. >>> >>> address where you send money: >>> GHEORGHE GIURGIU >>> ROMANIA >>>............................................................................................................................. >>>

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic