luni, 29 ianuarie 2007

MIMOZA M.

Ohhhh

Dear Mr. Giurgiu Gheorghe


 No, They didn't get me back my money....I was answering because when I was
 looking on i-net I find a lot of offers as Yours...
 I'm afraid that It's just advertising and I don't have money to
 experience
 it all...

I will think about your offer....and try to find enough money....
 Sorry for wasting your time and I hope we will stay in touch for good...
 a lot of greetings
 Mimoza M.

********************
Dear Mimoza,

some years ago we had this facility of giving back the money,or there have been also offers in which we gave the tea for free for one month so they could test it,

this year, we don't have these kind of offers anymore.

sincerely, gheorghe giurgiu>

 

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic