vineri, 5 ianuarie 2007

Michael H.

 Recently I had a really bad outbreak of p when we had a few days of really cold weather and it was so bad it kept me up in pain (burnning)
 one night. I went to the ER and was given a RX for 40mg prednisone for 4 days, which really helped clear things up. When I followed up with my doctor I asked if there was anything I could use on my face since I was told not to use the hydrocortisone 2.5% that he had given me prior.
 He gave me rx for dovonex and said it says not to use it on your face, but its safe and his other patients have a good response with it. It was very expensive and now I'm reading groups saying it can make it worse if you use it on your face? Should I not be using this on my
 face? The doctor says its ok, but I wonder when it says plainly in the  instructions to not use on face.
 Any input would be appreciated, thank you!

********************************

Dear michael h.

After you will get bored of using ointments with more or less cortizone and you will want to really heal of psoriasis please visit : http:www.psoriazis-deniplant.ro 
Sincerely
Giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic