sâmbătă, 13 iulie 2013

Please go ahead and take the money and send me the Deniplant.

Hello Mr  Giurgiu

I have just sent the equivalent of 45 Euros via Western Union to you for a 30 day supply of Deniplant. I hope you get it.

Please note that Western Union didnt give me a chance to add a delivery address for the Deniplant.  Please deliver to 

.....ET

Look forward to receiving the Deniplant

Please call me on+44 778............................if you  need to.

Regards
 
 Hello,

Plants for one month (30 days) costs 35 euro and 15 euro postal
service, total 50 euro
Money can send Western Union
GIURGIU GHEORGHE
CITY VOLUNTARI
JUD ILFOV
ROMANIA
 tel 0744827881
After you send money or give me an email with SMS
Name of the person who sent the money
The amount sent
From what country.
CODE of raising money
Address where to send the plants


Sincerely Gheorghe Giurgiu
 
 Hello
I have just received mail from you noting your address for sending the money. I already did this last nite. Please let me know when u get my money and dispatching the deniplant.
My info is
B....
  Eltham
London
United Kingdom Look fwd to hearing from you.


 Hello
I got the code to raise money from the bank



Plants for one month (30 days) costs 35 euro and 15 euro postal
service, total 50 euro
Money can send Western Union

After you send money or give me an email with SMS
Name of the person who sent the money
The amount sent

CODE of raising money
 
Yes money sent
Tell me when u dispatch deniplant to me
Thank you
B..
London Uk
0044778.........

 hello
I see you do not understand
send money first and then I send you plants
after you send money send me the code to raise money
send your plants after paying.
I told you this but every time I see you do not understand this.

If you do not trust to send money before, come and buy plants directly
in romania
I am away on holiday 08/01/12 to 08/15/12

giurgiu gheorghe



Hello
We are having problems understanding each other arent we??
. I have already sent u the money via western union. What code are u talking about. I do not use western union but do electronic bank transfer. It is so much easier .
I cannot come to romania just yet but want to try yr plants
I will call call WU about this code u taking about
Mr B........
 
 I use the system to send and receive money WESTERN UNION
see how it works at this address

http://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=GB&languageCode=en&pagename=HomePage
to send money to romania you need

First name: GHEORGHE
Last name: GIURGIU
Amount: 50 EUR
Country: ROMANIA

You will automatically receive a total of 10-digit control
Money Transfer Control Number: ................

After transfer you will send me these data one thousand
your
First name:
Last name:
Amount: 50 EUR
Country: United Kingdom
Money Transfer Control Number: .............

Without these data I can not raise money

I will collect the money and I will send plants to the address you gave me
 
 Hello Mr Giurgiu Gheorge

Here is the information AGAIN for you complete with 10 digit number and Auth code ( see below). Western Union says it is available for you and has been for a few days now for you to pick up.Please go ahead and take the money and send me the Deniplant.

Thank you

Mr B......
 
 

Dear B....,

Thank you for using the Western Union® Money Transfer service.
Your money transfer has been authorised and is now available for pick up by your Receiver.
_____________________________________________________

TRANSACTION DETAILS:
_____________________________________________________

Your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) is: 96......

Please use this number for any inquiries.

Date of Order: 25/07/2012
Amount Sent:GBP 35,15
Money Transfer Fee:GBP 4,90
Total Amount: GBP 40,05

Authorization Code: 018335

Exchange rate* 1 EUR = BGN2.4139589
 
 Hello
I could not get money
Control Number (MTCN) is: 961......

 is not correct
Please check the data
Send me a copy of the order from western union bank transfer
 
 
 I will have to phone them later and will write to you. 
 
 
către B....
Hello
i went to 3 banks using the Western Union services and all of them told me i cannot pick up the money.

i am starting now in holiday with all the activities.
we can continue discusing again from 15 august 2012.


Ok. Will call WU and fix this for when you come back from holiday.
Have a good holiday and please see your mail on 15 August.  I really want to try Deniplant
Thank you

 hello
I returned from holiday
I send it again to raise money




Hello
I have spoken with Western Union by phone.   They say u need the money is available for you. They dont know why u cant get the money. U need to take the MTCN code also  and two ID. Please try again at a Western Union outlet.
Hear from u soon.

 Hello
I went to the bank and I could not raise money.
I was told that the code is wrong



Hello
This is very strange. I will call western union again today.

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic