vineri, 10 aprilie 2009

I'd like to think that some day they will find a way to reboot our immune system and the sooner the better for us all!

My life is much less stressful since I quit work but I still have the P
on my leg and in my ears. Just can not seem to improve. I'd like to
think that some day they will find a way to reboot our immune system and
the sooner the better for us all! I have not seen the report from China
and Japan. If that works, wouldn't it work for just about every disease?
While I'm not sure this world has room for us all to live forever, it
sure would be nice if we didn't die before our time, as so many seem to
sometimes. In the past 4 years I've lot two very good friends, one age
56 the other age 52. Way too young to be taken from us all. I have had
mixed emotions about the stem cell research. Worries me that there will
become a black market for it. However, if I had a child who was injured
playing football and was a paraplegic, I would want whatever it took to
get him out of that wheelchair. I guess life gives us tough choices all
the time doesn't it?
Gee, I'm rattling on here, sorry.

**********
Hello
We noted with other psoriasis ocazie.Pentru there Deniplant. There are thousands of patients who have resolved the issue.
It's up to you if you believe this or not.
Sincerely
giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic