joi, 22 iunie 2017

How can I order some medicine for my psoriasis?


Hi, I had placed a query on your website deniplant.ro. No response. How can I order some medicine for my psoriasis?
24 Aprilie · Trimis de pe Messenger


Deniplant
Good day, between 24.04-02.05.2017 I'm leaving Bucharest. The facts about Deniplant tea that treat psoriasis disease can be found at www.deniplant.ro or
http://www.deniplant.ro/en/index.htm


If you want to buy this product you can contact me by email on 03.05.2017 and then set How we will proceed.
Treat for 30 day = 45 euro (200 lei)

Sincerely
Gheorghe Giurgiu



Good Morning ! Did you have a good holiday ? How can we connect on the product ?
3 Mai · Trimis de pe Messenger


Deniplant
Good day, To order one of our products, it is necessary to send us your money through western union or money gram and when we receive the money we send the product by post. We can discuss directly by email deniplant@gmail.com
3 Mai

I am in Bucharest. Can I do a bank transfer ?

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic