marți, 11 ianuarie 2011

Our company would be interested in becoming your exclusive distributor in the Slovak Republic, Czech and Hungary (potentiallyPoland)for Deniplant

Dear Mr. Giurgiu,
we have company that deals also in healing and medicinal products. I got to know about your healing product Deniplant and other products that you produce.

Our company would be interested in becoming your exclusive distributor in the Slovak Republic, Czech,and Hungary (potentially Poland)for Deniplant.
We are ready to translate your book "I was healed of psoriasis" into local languages.

Please send me your prices for distributors,

In case you are interested in possible cooperation, please inform me.

I wish you everything the best for the New Year.

I.....K....
Slovak Republic

Hello
To do a collaboration, I need to know more about your company. To be the exclusive distributor is necessary to have a strong company.
Exclusivity means to buy the product license.
I want to see how you want to promote Deniplant product in these countries.


Yours sincerely
Gheorghe Giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic