sâmbătă, 10 mai 2014

I have psoriasis on my head and 30 % of body


 Dear gheorghe,

I m interested to buy your tea .

I have psoriasis on my head and 30 % of body

Tell me how I can buy please

I live in Switerland

thank you in advance

M.....

Hello

By date of 05/18/14. If you want to buy tea Deniplant need to send money via Western Union and when we receive, will send plants in Switzerland.
Plants for 30 days cost 35 euros + 15 euros postage. Total 50 euro.

Sends the address where the money is:
GHEORGHE GIURGIU
City: VOLUNTARI
Country: Romania
code 077190
Tel +40744827881

After you have sent the money needed to send me an email with the following information:
-Name of the person who sent the money.
-Amount sent
-Which country.
-Code Western Union to raise money.
-Address where should we send plants.

regards
Gheorghe Giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic