miercuri, 23 mai 2012

I would like to order DENIPLANT that would be enough for 3 months treatment.

Hello, Monday, 22/8/11 I sent the package to Hungary Deniplant tea When you receive, please let me know Sincerely Gheorghe Giurgiu Hello, I received it 2 weeks ago. It seems that works so I would like to reorder. Since the shipping fee is quite expensive I would like to order 2-month-portion? How much money should I transfer to you? Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Hello Deniplant tea cost 35 euro for 30 days 35X2 = 70 euro 15 euro postage total 85 euro Sincerely Gheorghe Giurgiu Dear, I would like to order DENIPLANT that would be enough for 3 months treatment. Can I get some information what should I do, how much does it cost etc? I live in Hungary. What would the shipping cost be? Thank you for your quick reply. Best regards Hello Plants for a month costs 35 euro Postage for shipping = 15 euro First take a month to see if the body will respond positively. Then you can take for many months. You can send money through Western Union and we will send plants Address to send the money is Gheorghe Giurgiu Str Stefan cel Mare 6 City. VOLUNTARI Judet. ILFOV ROMANIA Tel 0744827881 after sending the money, write us a email Code to raise money, who sent the money, amount sent from the country and address where to send the plants Sincerely Gheorghe Giurgiu Hello, I transfered 50 euros today, MTCN: 967-157-0178. My address is: F.... T..... 1025. Budapest Tomorkeny utca Hungary I am looking forward to receiving the deniplant. Sincerly, F..... T....

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic