miercuri, 30 noiembrie 2011

I would like to order DENIPLANT that would be enough for 2 months treatment

I would like to order DENIPLANT that would be enough for 2 months treatment.
Can I get some information what should I do, how much does it cost
etc? I live in Hungary.

Thank you for your quick reply.
Best regards,

F........T...

Hello
Plants for one month costs 35 euro and 15 euro postal service, total 50 euro
For two months 35X2 + 15 euro = 85 euro

Money can send western union

GIURGIU GHEORGHE
CITY VOLUNTARI
JUD ILFOV
ROMANIA


After you send money or give me an email with SMS
Name of the person who sent the money
the amount sent
From what country.
CODE of raising money
Address where to send the plants

Sincerely
Gheorghe Giurgiu

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic