joi, 24 februarie 2022

Deniplant for psoriasis

I had psoriasis and I was cured with Deniplant.

 40 years ago I was suffering from psoriasis for 7 years.  
Because all the doctors told me that psoriasis is an incurable disease, I did not accept this and looked for the solution elsewhere.

 I studied many documents and books that presented the medicinal plants and natural treatments used by previous generations.

 Thus I discovered a combination of medicinal plants, berries and fruit tree buds, from which I made a tea, which I drank daily for 2.5 years.

 Thus, without ointments or other medicines, the skin healed on its own.

 Seeing these results, I created a new product called Deniplant and registered as a trademark in Romania and in the European Union and I obtained a patent for this psoriasis treatment procedure.

 In the 25 years since Deniplant psoriasis tea has been on the market, it has been used by tens of thousands of psoriasis sufferers to cure itself.

 Continuing to study how I was treated, I found that there were researchers who studied the action of the gut microbiome in patients with psoriasis.

 Starting from these scientific papers, together with Prof. Dr. Manole Cojocaru, professor and 1st degree scientific researcher at the medical faculty of Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest Romania, I perfected the tea formula I discovered and created a natural immunomodulator of the intestinal microbiome.  and skin that can treat autoimmune, metabolic neurological disorders.

 In 2019 we created a Biomedicine Center where we discover the connection between autoimmune, metabolic, neurological, genetic diseases and the human microbiome.

 The Biomedicine Center has a wide and extensive involvement both in research and in the application of research results.  We try to elucidate the causes of diseases and find new ways to diagnose and treat them.  In the case of the Deniplant Natural Remedies range, based on the experience gained, our products are unique in that by modulating the reactions of the microbiome, they can trigger the body's self-healing processes.  This ability of the body to restore cells, with the help of functional foods, which provide the body with a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and even natural enzymes, is already scientifically proven.




Gheorghe Giurgiu-scientific pioneer, researcher and inventor with inventions and innovations in several fields, mechanics, electronics, weapons, medicine.
 I participate in domestic and international conferences and congresses with studies and papers on the natural modulation of the intestinal and skin microbiota.
 I am the director of the medical education show Meloterapia
 Research director at the Deniplant Aide Sante Biomedicine Center
 Manufacturer of Natural Remedies Deniplant for autoimmune, metabolic and neurological disorders

Niciun comentariu:

Videoclip psoriazis

STOP PSORIASIS -VIDEO

Trafic